Barramundi CevicheAugust 28, 2019
- 2 x 180g Barramundi Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 4 Kale leaves finely shredded
- ¼ Red nion
- 1 carrot, grated or cut into match sticks
- ¼ cup fresh herbs (parsley, coriander, basil)
- 2 big handfuls of rocket
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- To make the kale slaw, combine kale, red onion, carrot, herbs, rocket, salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Season each side of the fillet with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in a frypan on a high temperature. Place barramundi skin side down for 4 minutes, flip and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Hot tip: Do not repeatedly flip the fillet otherwise it will make the skin go soggy. Remove from heat and serve with kale slaw.
The Bare Kitchen, by the girls behind Bare Health Studio, was born out of our desire to share nourishing, whole-food recipes and inspire realistic healthy eating. This amazing recipe can be found in The Bare Kitchen ebook.
If you make this, or any of our recipes, please share it and tag us so we can see your creations! Remember to tag us @coralcoastbarra #coralcoastbarramundi and of course for this recipe, the girls at @barehealthstudio #barehealthstudio.